Powered by Bpositiv is a group of volunteers who gather to help generate awareness of the Bpositiv Foundation and its mission.
They do so by participating in - or supporting participants of - local and regional athletic events such as the Eugene Marathon. Powered by Bpositiv is open to anyone who would like to help raise funds or
awareness of Bpostiv at these events.
How fast will you run to help?
Thank you to our friends, runners, sponsors and spectators for making 2019 our most successful Eugene marathon!
Contact Daniel Pite and tell him you want to join the Bpositiv team.
Meet up with Daniel and dozens of other Bpositiv supporters at the event.
Some points to note:
- The Bpositiv Foundation for Children with Cancer, Inc., is an official charity of the Eugene Marathon.
- You do not need to participate in any race to be a part of the Bpositiv team.
- All are welcome - runners, walkers, and enthusiasic
- Our goal is 100+ volunteers. Bring your friends and spread the word!
- Pre- and post-race parties with giveaways to show our appreciation.
If you are interested in joining the Powered by Bpositiv team (running or otherwise), please contact us.
Thank you to all of the sponsors, volunteers, and runners / walkers of the Powered by Bpositiv
team at the 2018 Eugene Marathon. Because of each and every one of you and your generous support, the Foundation's participation in this
event was a huge success. Please join us again in 2019!
If you would like to contribute to the Bpositiv Foundation, you can donate through PayPal.
All donations will be deposited into a Bank of the Cascades account for the Bpositiv Foundation for Children with Cancer, Inc. – a
501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.